"Muscle Building Plan"
Three Simple Meal Plans To Help Pack On Muscle Mass
Are you looking for a muscle building plan?
First off, if your looking to pack on some decent muscle mass..
You need to understand that muscle is not created in the gym. Your goal in the gym is to breakdown muscle, not grow it.
Instead, muscle is developed in the kitchen. That's where you feed the muscles with the right ingredients for them to grow properly.
Muscle Building Plan To Help You Grow
That's right, if you want to be muscular, you'll have to learn the importance of a solid nutrition.
Good nutrition is what separates average muscle vs spectacular muscle.
You need a high caloric meal, that's packed with the vital muscle feeding nutrients to help them develop strong and healthy.
Quick & Easy Muscle Building
Here are easy to prepare muscle meals to help you build up quality mass. They're extremely delicious and super quick to make.
Muscle Meal Day #1
- 1 cup of brown rice, a cup of broccoli or other deep green vegetable, 1 beef steak, a large glass of milk
- 1 vegetable and protein shake (several carrots, several leaves of kale, 1 green apple, add protein powder, ice cubes)
- Tuna salad on whole wheat (about 6 oz. of Tuna), cucumber slices
- 1 omelet made from egg whites and one whole egg for color, 1 banana, 1 large glass milk
- 4 – 6 oz. grilled chicken, a cup cooked pasta, garden salad
- 1 bagel and cream cheese, milk, handful of almonds
Muscle Meal Day #2
- 1 English muffin (wheat) with peanut butter, 4 egg whites, 1 banana, large glass of milk, 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 piece chicken breast, 1 cup steamed vegetables (carrots and peas), 1 baked potato, 1 glass of milk,
- ½ lb. of any fish, 2 cups rice, 4 slices fresh tomato
- 4 soft tacos spread with refried beans, chicken strips, shredded cheese, raw spinach leaves, milk
- Milk shake with protein powder and strawberries or blueberries, bagel with cream cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese with pineapple, 1 steak, medium rare, glass of milk, cup of pasta, cup of vegetables
Muscle Meal Day #3
- 1 cup of fresh fruit (any kind), 4 breakfast sausages, 1 large glass milk, 3-4 slices of whole grain bread spread with a little butter, 1 cup oatmeal or grits
- Protein shake with ice and added fruit, 1 cup cooked, seasoned beans
- 1 steak, 1 baked potato, 1 cup vegetables, 1 large glass milk,
- 1 cup yogurt and 1 banana, 1 cup pasta with olive oil and diced tomatoes a green pepper and spices, turkey breast, grilled
- 1 cup raw carrots and green peppers, bean salad with Tuna, milk, ½ cantaloupe
- 6 oz. Stir fried beef with 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup of diced zucchini and eggplant, 1 cup diced tomato, large glass of milk,
It's also important to mention that these meals are versatile and modified to your liking.
You can replace any of the ingredients to your preference.
You can replace turkey breast with chicken breast, or carrots with broccoli, if you prefer.
Because an effective muscle building plan should include the foods that you actually enjoy eating, otherwise you will have a difficult time sticking to a nutrition plan.
The take home message is that if your looking to accelerate your muscle building results.
You'll need to understand the importance of a solid muscle building plan and know how nutrition is absolutely vital to any success.
Muscle is built in the kitchen, and if you feed your muscles the right nutrients, you'll be well ahead of some of the fellow gym rats.
By creating these muscle building meals mentioned above in conjunction with a high caloric diet, you'll feed your muscles the right foods for them to grow healthy and strong.
Related Diet Topics: